Tuesday, November 13, 2007

40K Battle Orks vs Necrons

Can't figure out how to import this. Argh.

Gee, it does help to allow scripts.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Neat game! Yeah, there's no easy way to import if you wrote it offline as a doc. What I usually do is to write it in here, or I can write it in a word proc, leaving notes where I wnat to put pics. Then I just copy/paste the text into the box, and then use the import graphic option to bring in each graphic. The big trick there is that it always seems to put the image at the TOP of the post. So then you have to copy/paste the img tag info down where you want it. Rinse and repeat, and the post is created. That's how I do them.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

no, you are incorrect. This was NOT a neat game. This was a travesty. Richter's right on with his observations, so I don't really have anything to add aside from how thoroughly depressing this game was. My poor setup combined with Richter's uncanny speed was the perfect recipe for disaster on my part. We got one single glimpse into the true Necron potential when my Warriors wiped out a good deal of one of his mobs in one round of shooting. Denying armor saves for someone's entire army is definitely reason enough for them to pound you into the ground with close combat.

While I tried to protect my flanks with my flayed ones and scarabs, my set up simply wasn't adequate enough and I left myself wide open. 4 of my units engaged by 1 stinkin' unit!!! Who does that?!?